This elegant, silk poncho has versatility! The luxurious silk makes it a great addition to formal wear, but can equally be worn with a casual outfit to add style and class. Hand-painted with liquid dyes that mix and flow, the palette is dynamic and easy to match. This unique, sophisticated coverup drapes beautifully and has a lovely, satiny, etched pattern.
Every year, we research the trending fashion colours to create combinations for the season's styles.
Marble: black, white, and hints of pink - great for a classic wardrobe
Cerulean: turquoise, royal blue, sky blue - perfect for blue lovers
Coral: coral pink with orange, taupe and blush - fun, bright, feminine
Meadow: purple, green, gold, and beige - soft and earthy
- Abalone: pastel blue and pink, with hints of chocolate and silver
- Orchid: pink and earthy green with purple and cream
- Spring Tulips: creamy ivory with red, green, and gold
- Calypso: a vibrant medley of pink, orange, navy, and purple
- Custom colours available on request (surcharge may apply). Send us a message to inquire with the colours you are looking for!
Ways to Wear
- Wear it centred or off to the side
- Cover both shoulders or just one
- Tie the loose corners together to create a "blouson" look
- Add a belt
- Fold it in half and loop the ends through the neck hole to create a scarf
- Dry clean, OR
- Hand wash in warm water using hair shampoo
- Do not soak
- Rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
- Iron dry immediately at medium temperature from reverse side