This elegant, silk poncho has versatility! The luxurious silk makes it a great addition to formal wear, but can equally be worn with a casual outfit to add style and class. Hand-painted with liquid dyes that mix and flow, the palette is dynamic and easy to match. This unique, sophisticated coverup drapes beautifully and has a lovely, satiny, etched pattern.
Every year, we research the trending fashion colours to create combinations for the season's styles.
Winter Morning: medium blue with dusty pink, grey, and a touch of brown
Smoke: grey tones ranging from silver, to beige, dusty rose, and black
Mulled Wine: rich burgundy with notes of chocolate, gold, and green
Boreal Forest: forest green and rich brown with hints of blue and beige
- Custom colours available on request (surcharge may apply). Send us a message to inquire with the colours you are looking for!
Ways to Wear
- Wear it centred or off to the side
- Cover both shoulders or just one
- Tie the loose corners together to create a "blouson" look
- Add a belt
- Fold it in half and loop the ends through the neck hole to create a scarf
- Dry clean, OR
- Hand wash in warm water using hair shampoo
- Do not soak
- Rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
- Iron dry immediately at medium temperature from reverse side