Silk masks are an elegant alternative to other reusable cloth masks. They are lightweight, comfortable, and form nicely to your face. In addition to being stylish and unique, silk has properties that make it a superior fabric choice.
- Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and comfortable because the fibre structure is smooth, so there is less irritation.
- Silk can trap microscopic particles because it has electrostatic properties.
- Silk is naturally hydrophobic, which means it is less quick to become damp and unhygenic.
These findings are supported by a recent medical study in the US - read more here.
- 100% charmeuse silk (satin-backed crepe)
- 3.25" x 7.5" with pleats
- Moldable nose piece
- Adjustable toggles on soft, elastic ear straps
- Sewn with 100% cotton thread
- Machine-washable on delicate cycle (you may choose to iron pleats after)