This beautiful, hand-painted silk infinity scarf is elegant and easy to wear! The silk/etched satin pattern shows off the variety of colours and makes it very easy to match your wardrobe. Hand-painted using paintbrushes and liquid, fibre-reactive dyes on a sheer crepe silk featuring an etched satin, abstract twig pattern. Silk is lightweight, insulating, sheer, and comfortable, and great to wear in any season. These scarves are the ultimate easy accessory - you can pretty much just throw it on!
- Measures approximately 13" x 30" loop
- All-natural fibres: 55% silk / 45% rayon
Every year, we research the trending fashion colours to create combinations for the season's styles.
Oasis: a cool combo of ocean blue, aqua, lime green, and a hint of grey
Abalone: a delicate mix of pale blue and pink, light brown, and silver
Calypso: a bold palette of turquoise, fuchsia, and mango with hints of cream and navy
Orchid: dusty pink and lilac with dark olive green and pale ivory
- Custom colours available on request (surcharge may apply). Send us a message to inquire with the colours you are looking for!
Ways to wear:
- Loop once, twice, or three times
- Fold in half and pull one end through the other
- Loop once and tie in an overhand knot
- Wear loosely over shoulders as a shawl
- Loop twice and pull 1 loop over head like a hood
- Loop once, twist middle section multiple times, loop remaining end over head
- Wear with denim and a plain shirt
- Pair with a blouse, sweater, turtleneck, or blazer
- Hand wash in warm water using hair shampoo
- Rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
- Iron dry immediately at medium temperature from reverse side
Do not soak. Dry cleanable.