Featuring a brand new etched polka dot pattern and a new, larger size! Painted with flowing, easy-to-match colours using paintbrushes and liquid, fibre-reactive dyes. The fabric is lightweight, insulating, sheer, and comfortable, and great to wear in any season. This beautiful scarf is elegant, luxurious, and a great size for creative tying.
- Measures approximately 21" x 66"
- All-natural fibres: 55% silk / 45% rayon
Every year, we research the trending fashion colours to create combinations for the season's styles.
Slate: dark blue-grey with hint of cream, amber, and brown
Cranberry: a bold palette of bright red with ocean blue, purple, and burnished gold
Cobalt: a beautiful cobalt blue with dark purple, teal, and light grey highlights
Marble: black, white, and hints of pink - great for a classic wardrobe
Cerulean: turquoise, royal blue, sky blue - perfect for blue lovers
Coral: coral pink with orange, taupe and blush - fun, bright, feminine
Meadow: purple, green, gold, and beige - soft and earthy
- Custom colours available on request (surcharge may apply). Send us a message to inquire with the colours you are looking for!
Ways to wear:
- Fold in half and pull ends through the loop
- Tie the ends together to create an infinity scarf
- Do a loose, single, over hand knot
- Tie it like a men's tie
- Try clear elastics instead of knots (creates a lovely, bunched effect that also adds volume)
- Wear loosely over shoulders as a shawl
- Wear with denim and a plain shirt
- Pair with a blouse, sweater, turtleneck, or blazer
- Hand wash in warm water using hair shampoo
- Rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
- Iron dry immediately at medium temperature from reverse side
Do not soak. Dry cleanable.