This beautiful, hand-painted silk infinity scarf is elegant and easy to wear! The silk/etched satin pattern shows off the variety of colours and makes it very easy to match your wardrobe. Hand-painted using paintbrushes and liquid, fibre-reactive dyes on a sheer crepe silk featuring an etched satin, abstract twig pattern. Silk is lightweight, insulating, sheer, and comfortable, and great to wear in any season. These scarves are the ultimate easy accessory - you can pretty much just throw it on!
- Measures approximately 14" x 36" loop
- All-natural fibres: 55% silk / 45% rayon
Every year, we research the trending fashion colours to create stylish colour combinations to match your wardrobe.
Winter Morning: medium blue with dusty pink, grey, and a touch of brown
Smoke: grey tones ranging from silver, to beige, dusty rose, and black
Mulled Wine: rich burgundy with notes of chocolate, gold, and green
Boreal Forest: forest green and rich brown with hints of blue and beige
- Custom colours available on request (surcharge may apply). Send us a message to inquire with the colours you are looking for!
Ways to wear:
- Loop once, twice, or three times
- Fold in half and pull one end through the other
- Loop once and tie in an overhand knot
- Wear loosely over shoulders as a shawl
- Loop twice and pull 1 loop over head like a hood
- Loop once, twist middle section multiple times, loop remaining end over head
- Wear with denim and a plain shirt
- Pair with a blouse, sweater, turtleneck, or blazer
- Hand wash in warm water using hair shampoo
- Rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
- Iron dry immediately at medium temperature from reverse side
Do not soak. Dry cleanable.