A gorgeous blending of colours on a crepe de chine scarf! The hand-painted colours step gently from dark to light, with hints of striping throughout the scarf. Hand painted using paintbrushes and liquid, fibre-reactive dyes. The generous length makes the colour graduation an interesting feature.
- Measures approximately 12.5" x 80"
- 100% silk
Every year, we research the trending fashion colours to create stylish colour combinations to match your wardrobe.
Marble: a classic white and black combo with soft pink
Amethyst: light and dark purple tones, turquoise and hints of grey
Moonstone: dusty lavender, pale blue, cream, and grey-purple
Dark Opal: light and dark teal, blush pink with beige highlights
- Custom colours available on request (surcharge may apply). Send us a message to inquire with the colours you are looking for!
Ways to wear:
- Cover your shoulders to wear like a shawl
- Use a scarf pin or scarf ring to add detail
- Make a loop around your neck with the two ends draped in front
- Tie an overhand knot somewhere on the scarf to add interest before draping
- Use a men's tie knot
- Tie the two ends in a loose, half square knot
- Fold in half lengthwise and pull both ends through the loop created by the fold. You can also weave the ends over and under to create a "criss-cross" knot
- Hand wash in warm water using hair shampoo
- Rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
- Iron dry immediately at medium temperature
Do not soak. Dry cleanable.