This extra large, hand-painted chiffon silk scarf is like a cross between a luxury fashion scarf and a blanket scarf. The mingling shades of this hand painted silk results in rich, easy-to-match colour palettes. The matte finish of the chiffon fabric makes it easy to wear it with casual outfits as well as more formal attire. Hand-painted using paintbrushes and liquid, fibre-reactive dyes. This large scarf is versatile with a matte chiffon finish that is sophisticated and luxurious, yet subdued.
- Measures approximately 28" x 72"
- 100% chiffon silk
Every year, we research the trending fashion colours to create combinations for the season's styles.
Winter Morning: medium blue with dusty pink, grey, and a touch of brown
Smoke: grey tones ranging from silver, to beige, dusty rose, and black
Mulled Wine: rich burgundy with notes of chocolate, gold, and green
Boreal Forest: forest green and rich brown with hints of blue and beige
- Custom colours available on request (surcharge may apply). Send us a message to inquire with the colours you are looking for!
WAYS TO WEAR:
- Fold in half and pull ends through the loop created by the fold
- Make a loose, draped loop and tie two of the loose corners together to create an infinity
- Do a loose, single, over hand knot with both ends
- Tie a loose half hitch knot
- Tie it like a men's tie
- Try clear elastics instead of knots (creates a lovely, bunched effect that also adds volume)
- Wear loosely over shoulders as a shawl
- Fold in half lengthwise and try any other the above for a different effect
- Hand wash in warm water using hair shampoo
- Rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
- Iron dry immediately at medium temperature
Do not soak. Dry cleanable.