These lovely, satin-silk scarves feature an etched leafy vine pattern and flowing, easy-to-match colours. Hand-painted using paintbrushes and liquid, fibre-reactive dyes. The fabric is lightweight, insulating, sheer, and comfortable, and great to wear in any season. This beautiful scarf is elegant, luxurious, and a great size for creative tying.
- Measures approximately 14" x 74"
- All-natural fibres: 55% silk / 45% rayon
Every year, we research the trending fashion colours to create stylish colour combinations to match your wardrobe.
Winter Morning: medium blue with dusty pink, grey, and a touch of brown
Smoke: grey tones ranging from silver, to beige, dusty rose, and black
Mulled Wine: rich burgundy with notes of chocolate, gold, and green
Boreal Forest: forest green and rich brown with hints of blue and beige
- Custom colours available on request (surcharge may apply). Send us a message to inquire with the colours you are looking for!
Ways to wear:
- Fold in half and pull ends through the loop
- Tie the ends together to create an infinity scarf
- Do a loose, single, over hand knot
- Tie it like a men's tie
- Try clear elastics instead of knots (creates a lovely, bunched effect that also adds volume)
- Wear loosely over shoulders as a shawl
- Wear with denim and a plain shirt
- Pair with a blouse, sweater, turtleneck, or blazer
- Hand wash in warm water using hair shampoo
- Rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
- Iron dry immediately at medium temperature from reverse side
Do not soak. Dry cleanable.