A brand new bandana scarf with brushed designs!
These cute scarves feature a spiral design painted free-form on silk with brush and liquid dyes. The abstract design is subtle when worn and the range in colours makes it easy to match your wardrobe. The fabric is lightweight, insulating, sheer, and comfortable, and great to wear in any season. This small bandana scarf is a great little scarf for adding a subtle touch of femininity and class.
- Measures approximately 22" x 22"
- All-natural fibres: 100% silk
Every year, we research the trending fashion colours to create combinations for the season's styles.
Custom colours available on request (surcharge may apply). Send us a message to inquire with the colours you are looking for!
Ways to wear:
- Fold in half diagonally and tie the corners behind your neck
- Fold in half diagonally, loop ends around neck and tie in front (above or beneath the remaining fabric)
- Bunch it diagonally and tie a loose overhand knot
- Tie it like a kerchief
- Wear it like a bandana
- Try clear elastics instead of knots (creates a lovely, bunched effect that also adds volume)
- Wear loosely over shoulders as a shawl
- Wear with denim and a plain shirt
- Pair with a blouse, sweater, turtleneck, or blazer
- Hand wash in warm water using hair shampoo
- Rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
- Iron dry immediately at medium temperature from reverse side
Do not soak. Dry cleanable.