The silk cocoon jacket is a fluid, unstructured design. It has loose armholes with the fabric draping softly around your curves. The sheer chiffon silk features a scattering of small satin squares along with a lovely blending of colour. Because the silk is light and pliable, this design can also be used as a scarf.
Every year, we research the trending fashion colours to create combinations for the season's styles.
Winter Morning: medium blue with dusty pink, grey, and a touch of brown
Smoke: grey tones ranging from silver, to beige, dusty rose, and black
Mulled Wine: rich burgundy with notes of chocolate, gold, and green
Boreal Forest: forest green and rich brown with hints of blue and beige
- Custom colours available on request (surcharge may apply). Send us a message to inquire with the colours you are looking for!
Ways to Wear
- Wear it as an open-front cardigan / coverup
- Wear it as a scarf:
- Loop one end through the other arm hole
- Tie an overhand knot in one end, then slip the other end through the knot
- Dry clean, OR
- Hand wash in warm water using hair shampoo
- Do not soak
- Rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
- Iron dry immediately at medium temperature from reverse side