A brand new affordable bandana scarf! Etched satin concentric circles catch the light and add shimmer. Painted with flowing, easy-to-match colours using paintbrushes and liquid, fibre-reactive dyes. The fabric is lightweight, insulating, sheer, and comfortable, and great to wear in any season. This small bandana scarf is a great little scarf for adding a subtle touch of femininity and class.
- Measures approximately 22" x 22"
- All-natural fibres: 55% silk / 45% rayon
Every year, we research the trending fashion colours to create combinations for the season's styles.
Custom colours available on request (surcharge may apply). Send us a message to inquire with the colours you are looking for!
Ways to wear:
- Fold in half diagonally and tie the corners behind your neck
- Fold in half diagonally, loop ends around neck and tie in front (above or beneath the remaining fabric)
- Bunch it diagonally and tie a loose overhand knot
- Tie it like a kerchief
- Wear it like a bandana
- Try clear elastics instead of knots (creates a lovely, bunched effect that also adds volume)
- Wear loosely over shoulders as a shawl
- Wear with denim and a plain shirt
- Pair with a blouse, sweater, turtleneck, or blazer
- Hand wash in warm water using hair shampoo
- Rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
- Iron dry immediately at medium temperature from reverse side
Do not soak. Dry cleanable.