These scarves feature flowing, easy-to-match colours on a decadent, satin-silk material. Hand-painted with fibre-reactive dyes on silk with etched satin design. Lightweight and breathable, silk is a versatile natural fibre that retains warmth in the winter but is light and airy in the summer. It's classy, sheer, comfortable, and luxurious, all at the same time.
- Measures approximately 11" x 60"
- All-natural fibres: 55% silk / 45% rayon
Every year, we research the trending fashion colours to create combinations for the season's styles.
Oasis: a cool combo of ocean blue, aqua, lime green, and a hint of grey
Abalone: a delicate mix of pale blue and pink, light brown, and silver
Calypso: a bold palette of turquoise, fuchsia, and mango with hints of cream and navy
Orchid: dusty pink and lilac with dark olive green and pale ivory
- Custom colours available on request (surcharge may apply). Send us a message to inquire with the colours you are looking for!
Ways to wear:
- Fold in half and pull ends through the loop
- Tie the ends together to create an infinity scarf
- Do a loose, single, over hand knot
- Tie it like a men's tie
- Try clear elastics instead of knots (creates a lovely, bunched effect that also adds volume)
- Wear loosely over shoulders as a shawl
- Wear with denim and a plain shirt
- Pair with a blouse, sweater, turtleneck, or blazer
- Hand wash in warm water using hair shampoo
- Rinse well and gently squeeze out excess water
- Iron dry immediately at medium temperature from reverse side
Do not soak. Dry cleanable.